In order to integrate the Professional Services team of IT PEERS, we are hiring talented people with the following characteristics:
- Degree or bachelors preferably in the area of Information Systems;
- Minimum of two years experience in administration of Oracle databases and associated tools to the maintenance activities, monitoring and optimization of databases;
- Good knowledge of PL / SQL;
- We value experience in other database technologies besides Oracle;
- English, spoken and written;
- Strong sense of responsibility, autonomy and initiative;
- Availability to travel.
- Administration tasks and support of Oracle databases for IT PEERS’ clients;
- Database management in on-premises and cloud environments;
- Collaborating in actions of performance tuning and quality testing;
- Possibility to work from home according to schedule to be agreed.
Responses with detailed CV and Ref. ITS0032-21 to: firstname.lastname@example.org